WARD CLERK REF NO: CHBAH 467 (X7 POSTS)
Directorate: Medicine & Psychiatry
- R173 703 per annum (Level 05), (plus benefits)
- CHris Hani Baragwanath Academic Hospital (CHBAH)
- Grade 12 with no experience.
- Computer literacy (Ms. Office).
- Ability to handle conflict.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Ability to communicate well with people at different levels.
- Ability to organize and plan.
- Sound verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to act with tact and discretion.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Good customer skills and competencies.
- Knowledge and application of the Batho Pele Principles.
- Must be prepared to rotate and work shifts, which includes, weekends and public holidays.
- Applicants should be prepared to undergo Medical surveillance as an inherent job requirement.
- Processing movements of patients from ward to ward or to other Institution’s Discharge and billing of patients.
- Birth and death registration.
- Verifying patients’ personal information.
- Ordering of stock (cleaning and stationary) including requisition forms.
- Record keeping and internal correspondence.
- Collect and deliver X-rays, liaise with all other departments as directed by the nurse in charge.
- Be responsible for patients’ menus, assisting patients where required.
- Assist nursing staff in serving patients’ meals.
- Liaise with the Medical Records Department regarding sticking labels, changing addresses, etc.
- Type monthly, quarterly, annually, the incident report, and the statement report. Compile daily data.
- Type meeting minutes.
- Type business and operational plans of the unit prepare ward rounds trolley.
- File patient’s record.
- Be responsible for the filing of all results in patient files.
- General clerical duties designated by the Senior Nurse on duty.
- Ralinala Tel No: (011) 933 0241
- Applications should be hand-delivered to The Director: Human Resource, Chris Hani Baragwanath Academic Hospital between 8 am and 3 pm at Ground Floor, Main Admin Building or posted to The Director: Human Resource, Chris Hani Baragwanath Academic Hospital, Private Bag X01, Pimville, 1808.
- No faxed or e-mailed applications will be considered.
- Applications must be submitted on the New Z83 Fully completed, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at dpsa.gov.za/documents.
- According to Circular 5 of 2021, candidates must attach copies of all the necessary documents (qualifications) to the application including a valid identity document, relevant certificates, and current proof of Council were necessary.
- Such copies need not be certified when applying for the post; only shortlisted candidates will receive communication from HR to submit certified copies not older than 6 months on or before the day of the interview.
- Smart ID card copy must show both sides of the ID card.
- Applications without proof of the necessary documents required by HR will be disqualified.
- The completed and signed form should be accompanied by a recently updated CV that specifies the following: All experience indicating the position, institution, and respective dates (DD/MM/YY).
- Documents to be attached are certified ID documents, certified copies of qualification/s including matric, certified and relevant council registration certificate, and proof of current registration (Where applicable).
- Relevant service certificates. Failure to submit all the requested documents will result in the application not being considered.
- If you have not been contacted within three (3) months after the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- Candidates will be subjected to Personnel Suitability Checks (PSC) – Verification (Reference checks- Provide at least 3 of which one must be immediate supervisor, identity verification, qualifications verification, criminal record checks, credit/financial stability checks, and employment verification).
- The recommended candidate may be subjected to medical surveillance as required by the Occupational Health and Safety Act, Act 5/1993.
- CHBAH reserves the right to utilize practical exercises/tests for Non-SMS positions during the recruitment process to determine the suitability of candidates for the post(s).
- CHBAH also reserves the right to cancel the filling of Vacancy or not to fill a vacancy that was advertised during any stage of the recruitment process.
- The Gauteng Department of Health is guided by the principles of Employment Equity; therefore, all the appointments will be made in accordance with the Employment Equity target of the department.
- People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
CLOSING DATE: 17 September 2021
- CLEANER REF NO: 170921/21
- WATER CONTROL AID REF NO 170921/19 (X5 POSTS)
- GENERAL WORKER REF NO 170921/20 (X6 POSTS)
- Casual Store Cleaner At Dis-Chem Pharmacies