MESSENGER/CLEANER (5 POSTS)
(12 months contract appointment.)
- R102 534 per annum (Level 02), plus 37% in lieu of benefits.
- Bloemfontein Ref No: JI 89/2021
- Centurion Ref. No: JI 90/2021
- Cape Town Ref. No: JI 91/2021
- Durban Ref No: JI 92/2021
- East London Ref No: JI 93/2021
- Applicants must be in possession of a Grade 10 or ABET (NQF level1-4).
- Relevant work experience.
- Ability to use machinery (vacuum, urn, etc.).
- Ability to read and write.
- Communication and listening skills.
- Planning, organizing, and people skills.
- The incumbent will be responsible for cleaning offices and create an orderly working environment.
- Cleaning GG vehicles and safekeeping of the equipment.
- Ordering cleaning material.
- Ad-hoc tasks as delegated by the supervisor.
- A driver’s license will be an added advantage.
- Ms P. Luphuwana, Ms S Suliman Tel No: (021) 421 1012
- Applications for Messenger/Cleaners for all the regions must be submitted to Cape Town Address.
- Cape Town: The Judicial Inspectorate for Correctional Services, Private Bag X9177, Cape Town, 8000. Alternatively, applications may be handed in at Standard Bank Building, No. 1 Thibault Square, 9th Floor, Cnr Long Street & Hans Strijdom Avenue, Cape Town, 8000.
- KwaZulu – Natal Region: O. Box 1322 Durban 4000. Alternatively, applications may be handed in at Aqua Sky Building, 275 Anton Lembede Street, 8th Floor, Durban 4001.
- Northern Management Region: Private Bag 153, Centurion, 0046. Alternatively, applications may be handed in at 265 West Avenue, Tuinhof, Karee (West Block), Centurion, 0046.
CLOSING DATE: 10 September 2021
- Applicants are advised that a new application for employment (new Z83) has been in effect since 1 January 2021.
- The new application for employment form can be downloaded at dpsa.gov.za-vacancies.
- Applications submitted using the old Z83 form will not be accepted.
- Applications must be accompanied by (1) a comprehensive CV, with specific starting and ending dates in all relevant positions and clarity on the levels and ranks pertaining to experience as compared to the Public Service, as well as at least 3 contactable references, (2)a copy of the applicant’s South African ID Document, (3) a copy of the applicant’s driver’s license where required, (4) a copy of Grade 12 Certificate as well as all qualifications mentioned in the CV and (5) a SAQA verification report for foreign qualifications.
- (Only shortlisted candidates will be required to submit certified documents/ copies on or before the day of the interviews).
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) and to provide proof of such evaluation.
- Incomplete applications, applications received after the closing date, or applications without SAQA verification reports for foreign qualifications will not be considered.
- The successful candidate will be appointed subject to positive results of the security clearance process and the verification of educational qualification certificates.
- It is important to note that it is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure that all information and attachments in support of the application are submitted by the due date.
- Due to the large number of responses anticipated, correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only.
- If you have not been contacted within three months of the closing date of the advertisement, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
- By submitting the employment application form, you agree and consent in terms of section 11 (1) of the Protection of Personal Information Act, 2013 (POPIA), to your personal information which you provide to the Judicial Inspectorate for Correctional Services (JICS) being processed by the JICS and its employees, agents, cabinet committees, and sub-contractors for recruitment purposes, in accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Act, 2013.