- Reference Number: refs/011642
- Directorate: Patient Administration, Records Department
- Number of posts: 1
- Package: R 102 534.00 per annum (plus benefits)
- Inquiries: Mr. T Wessels, Tel. No. (011) 470-9032
- Grade 10 or equivalent qualification. Must be able to perform physical duties. Ability to demonstrate skills and knowledge of standard procedures.
- Retrieve files for different departments. Collecting of files from different departments according to specified times. Completion of File Control Cards for all files requested. Enlist all collected files before filing is done. Adhere to departmental policies and procedures. Perform any other work-related duties as instructed by the supervisor.
- PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING NOTES CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING. Applications should be submitted on a duly completed new Z83 form obtainable from any government department (the old Z83 is outdated and will not be considered). Please attach an updated CV. Certified copies of ID and qualifications should also be attached (certification should not be more than six months old). Failure to submit all requested documents will result in the application not being considered. Applications should be forwarded to Rahima Moosa Mother and Child Hospital, Admin Building, Cnr. Fuel and Oudtshoorn Street, Coronationville or be posted to Private Bag X20, Newclare 2112. It is a legislative requirement that all newly appointed staff members are subjected to Personnel Suitability Checks (PSC) – verification, upon appointment within the Department. This verification process entails reference checks, identity verification, qualifications verification, criminal record checks as well as a credit/financial stability check. Successful candidates will be subjected to OHS medical surveillance as required by HBA regulations within the OHS Act 85 of 1993. Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only.
Employer: Department of Health
Location: RAHIMA MOOSA MOTHER AND CHILD HOSPITAL
Closing Date: 13-08-2021
|Do you have grade 10 or equivalent qualifications?|
|Are you able to perform physical duties?|
|Ability to perform skills and knowledge of standard procedures?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.