LINEN STORES ASSISTANT 5/8TH POST
- R64 083 (5/8th) per annum
- Hermanus Hospital
- Minimum requirement: Basic numeracy and literacy.
- Experience: Appropriate Hospital/Clinic or other Health Facility laundry experience.
- Inherent requirement of the job: Ability to work with heavy-duty Laundry/cleaning equipment.
- Competencies (knowledge/skills): Ability to work with heavy-duty Laundry/cleaning equipment.
- Basic knowledge of infection control and safety procedures of a Laundry/Hospital environment.
- Basic knowledge of the correct methods of handling, sorting and counting linen.
- Basic knowledge in washing and sluicing of linen.
- Ability to communicate effectively in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape.
- Must be able to count well.
- Accurate recording of all incoming and outgoing linen on a daily basis to hospital, clinics, and EMS services.
- Correct handling, receiving, and dispatch of soiled and clean linen to the wards and clinic according to internal protocol and infection control measures.
- Cleaning of laundry and laundry equipment on a daily basis.
- Follow and adhere to Health and Safety Regulations.
- Render a support service to the supervisor.
- Mr. NK Adams Tel No: (028) 313-5204
- To the Director: Overberg District Office, Private Bag X10, Caledon, 7230.
- Ms. A Kriel
- No payment of any kind is required when applying for this post.
CLOSING DATE: 03 September 2021