GRADUATE INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME 2022/2023: MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT (X32 POSTS)
- R6083 per month
- Head Office – Polokwane (X27 Posts)
- HoD’s office Ref: S.5/81-HoD (X2 Posts)
- Strategic Management Ref No: S.5/81-Strat. Man (X5 posts)
- Legal Services Ref No: S.5/81-Legal Serv. (X1 Post)
- Finance Ref No: S.5/81-Finance (X4 Posts)
- EPWP Ref No: S.5/81-EPWP (X2 Posts)
- Roads Infrastructure Ref No: S.5/81-Rd. Infra (X5 Posts)
- Project Management Ref No: S.5/81- Proj. Man(X2 Posts)
- Property Management Ref No: S.5/81- Prop. Man (X1 Post)
- Corporate Services Ref No: S.5/81- Corp. Serv (X5 Posts)
- Capricorn District Ref No: S.5/81- Cap. Dist. Dir (X1 Post)
- Sekhukhune Ref No: S.5/81- Sekh. Dist. Dir (X1 Post)
- Mopani District Ref No: S.5/81- Mop. Dist. Dir (X1 Post)
- Vhembe District Ref No: S.5/81- Vhem. Dist. Dir (X1 Post)
- Waterberg District Ref No: S.5/81- Wat. Dist. Dir (X1 Post)
- Study Field: Head Office – Polokwane (N.D in Management Assistant), Mopani (N.D in Management Assistant), Capricorn (N.D in Management Assistant), Waterberg (N.D in Management Assistant) Sekhukhune (N.D in Management Assistant) Vhembe (N.D in Management Assistant)
- Head Office: Ms Ralushayi Shonisani or Mr Harmse C.F. at Tel No: (015) 284 7407/7157
- Capricorn District: Mr Netshia S.L at Tel No: (015) 287 5613
- Sekhukhune District: Ms Madiba R.S at Tel No: (015) 632 8300
- Mopani District: Ms. Bila P at Tel No: (015) 811 4000
- Vhembe District: Mr Mavhungu F at Tel No: (015) 963 3790
- Waterberg District: Mr Thobane P.F. at Tel No: (014) 718 3027
- Must be directed to the following addresses: Head Office, Sekhukhune District, Mopani District, Vhembe District and Waterberg District
- The Department of Public Works, Roads & Infrastructure, Private Bag X 9490, Polokwane, 0700 or hand deliver at Works Tower Building, 43 Church Street, Polokwane. Or e-mail to Mr. Colin Harmse and Ms. Shonisani Ralushayi at
- HoD’s office: 5-81-HoD@dpw.limpopo.gov.za
- Strategic Management: 5-81-Strat.Man@dpw.limpopo.gov.za
- Legal Services: 5-81-LegalServ@dpw.limpopo.gov.za
- Finance: 5-81-Finance@dpw.limpopo.gov.za
- Corporate Services: 5-81-Corp.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Roads Infrastructure: 5-81-Rd.Infra@dpw.limpopo.gov.za
- Project Management: 5-81-Proj.Man@dpw.limpopo.gov.za
- Property Management: 5-81-Prop.Man@dpw.limpopo.gov.za
- Private Bag X9378, Polokwane, 0700 or hand deliver at 15 Landers Mare Street, Polokwane next to Correctional Services or e-mail to MR. Netshia S at 5-81-Cap.Dist.Dir@dpw.limpopo.gov.za
- Private Bag X02, Chuenespoort, 0745 or hand deliver at Lebowakgomo Zone A next to Traffic Department e-mail to MS. Madiba R.S. at 5-81-Sekh.Dist.Dir@dpw.limpopo.gov.za
- Private Bag X9576, Giyani, 0826 or hand deliver at former Parliamentary Buildings next to LIMDEV offices or e-mail to MS. Bila P. at S.5-81- Mop.Dist.Dir@dpw.limpopo.gov.za
- Private Bag X2248, Sibasa, 0790 or hand deliver at Cnr. Traffic and SAPS Street (Opposite Raluswielo School) or email to MR. Mavhungu M.F. S.5-81-Vhem.Dist.Dir@dpw.limpopo.gov.za
- Private Bag X1028, Modimolle, 0510 or hand deliver to Cnr. Thabo Mbeki & Elias Motsoaledi Street or e-mail to MR. Thobane P.F at 5-81-Wat.Dist.Dir@dpw.limpopo.gov.za
CLOSING DATE: 15 October 2021 at 16:00
- The Provincial Department of Public Works, Roads and Infrastructure invites applications for Graduate Internship opportunities that currently exist in our offices throughout the province.
- Unemployed South African youth (Graduates requiring workplace experience), who have never participated in any Public Service Graduate Internship programme in any government department are invited to apply.
- Successful Interns will be appointed for a period of 24 months commencing 01 April 2022 – 30 march 2024.
- Interns will receive a monthly stipend as determined by the Department of Public Service and Administration.
- All applications should be submitted on the prescribed New 2021 Z83 form (Obtainable from any Public Service Department).
- The form must be fully completed to avoid disqualification of the application during the shortlisting process.
- Applicants are required to apply for one post only, stating the correct Ref. Number.
- The application form must be accompanied by an updated Curriculum Vitae and copies of I.D and Relevant qualifications to the post (the copies need not be certified, only shortlisted persons will be required to bring certified documents to the Interview) Persons in possession of foreign qualifications should attach the SAQA evaluation report.
- Shortlisted candidates will be subjected to a Security Clearance process.
- Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only.
- The closing date for applications is 15 October 2021.
- Should you not hear from us by 28 February 2022, please consider your application unsuccessful NB: Applications directed to wrong/incorrect stations will not be considered.
- OCTOBER 2021/2022 BIG OPPORTUNITY FOR OPEN JOBS
- CLEANER (X9 POSTS)
- Shoprite | Cashier Festive Casuals for December 2021