Housekeeper (X3) at Hollywoodbets
Hollywoodbets have exciting opportunities available for Housekeepers to be based at the Pietermaritzburg Branch, in Pietermaritz Street. The position will be responsible for maintaining cleanliness and hygiene at the Branch and ensuring the building is always in a clean and orderly condition.
- Housekeeping experience.
- Cleaner attired in Hollywood Uniform as per prescribed rules and regulations. Personal hygiene is always maintained.
- Ensures work areas are clean and tidy prior to opening, during service and at closing times (this includes the inside and outside of the Branch, as well as the car park area).
- Floors are swept and mopped, scrubbed, and/or vacuumed. The walls are cleaned. Refuse is gathered and disposed of. Bins are to be emptied, washed, or sanitized and replaced with refuse bags.
- Toilets are to be cleaned.
- Tables and counters, chairs, TV screens, furniture, lights, and machines, and/or equipment are clean and wiped prior to team members commencing work.
- Ensures that service areas are neat and tidy during peak periods and quiet periods.
- Appropriate use of cleaning chemicals and cleaning detergents.
- Requests cleaning fluids and/or worn cleaning equipment e.g. mops/brooms/dusters from Branch Manager as and when required.
- Declares breakages to the Branch Manager.
- The cleaning of branch aircon filters weekly.
- Ensure that all tables & chairs in the Gaming areas are maintained – seat covers are monitored and request replacements as needed.
- Table legs are adjusted to avoid wobbling, tabletops and edges should be reported if refurbishing is required.
Skills and competencies:
- Time Management.
- Optimal use of time to ensure maximum output and delivery as per required timeframes.
- Prioritize and anticipate timeframes.
- Identify possible delays in advance and plan accordingly.
Please note that only team members who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered.
Deadline for submission of CVs: Friday, 17th September 2021.
- WARD CLERK REF NO: CHBAH 467 (X7 POSTS)
- Dept of Labour| Graduate Internship Opportunities 2022
- CLEANER REF NO: 170921/21
- WATER CONTROL AID REF NO 170921/19 (X5 POSTS)