Posted 15 June 2021 – Closing Date 24 June 2021
- Management/Supervisory experience.
- Willingness to work shifts.
- Diploma or Degree in a Finance-related field.
- Contact center experience.
- Ensure agents tasked to the banks allocate deposits to customer accounts accurately and promptly using the deposit app and follow necessary procedures thereafter.
- Ensure that unaccounted transactions are attending to daily and reports received from the audit are returned updated.
- Monitor that Agents tasked to branch withdrawals, process them timeously, and that there are no outstanding withdrawal requests.
- Quality assurance checks to be performed for various tasks to ensure agents are meeting requirements.
- Ensure that the team displays good customer service principles in their dealings with customers and other internal team members/departments/branches as well as turnaround times for account queries.
- Ensure that the company brand and image are promoted through excellent customer service.
- Identify root causes of customer and audit queries and look at ways and initiatives to reduce specific customer/audit queries where appropriate, based on the nature of the query.
- Ensure queries are resolved timeously and at the point of call where possible.
- Ensure quality targets are achieved and interventions are implemented to increase quality where there are shortfalls as and when required.
- Assisting the Manager with regards to monitoring Agents’ tasks.
- Monitoring Agents by walking the floor and ensuring that they adhere to their daily duties.
- Assisting clients when receiving escalations from Agents.
- Verify various payments on all payment portals.
- Ensure that the Deposits shared folder is monitored and kept up to date daily.
- Daily reports to be sent to manager on days activity and any challenges or complaints received.
- Any other ad hoc duties that might be required.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Impressive planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail and quality-focused.
- Follows through and delivers results in spite of obstacles.
Please note that only team members who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered.
Please be advised that should you not be contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.