DRIVER (LIGHT-DUTY VEHICLE)
Chief Directorate: Metro Health Services
- R102 534 per annum
- Helderberg Hospital
- Minimum requirement: Basic numeracy and literacy.
- Experience: Appropriate experience in transporting staff as well as goods and services.
- Inherent requirements of the job: Valid Code 08 (B or EB) driver’s license (New credit card license is compulsory).
- Willingness to work shifts and night duty.
- Willingness to work overtime.
- Willingness to perform standby duties.
- Competencies (knowledge/skills): The ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- The ability to read, speak and write in two of the three official languages of the Western Cape.
- Knowledge of Transport Circular U2 33-2009.
- The ability to accept accountability and responsibility and to work independently and unsupervised.
- Transport personnel goods and services from one point to another.
- Perform standby duties after-hours (including weekends) and work shifts including night shift.
- Responsible for completion of vehicle log sheets.
- Assist Transport Officer with basic administrative and general tasks.
- Responsible for basic maintenance of vehicles (cleaning, reporting of defects, take vehicles for services and repairs, etc).
- Effective support to supervisor & colleagues.
- Mr. A Joubert Tel No: (021) 850-4750
- The Chief Executive Officer: Helderberg Hospital, Private Bag X2, Somerset West, 7129.
- Ms JL Julies
- No payment of any kind is required when applying for this post.
CLOSING DATE: 03 September 2021
- LINEN STORES ASSISTANT 5/8TH POST
- How To Become A Cleaner
- CLEANER (5/8TH POST)
- MESSENGER/CLEANER (5 POSTS)