DATA ADMINISTRATION REF NO: EMS/DATA/05/2021 (X3 POSTS)
- R173 703 per annum, (plus benefits)
- EMS – Ekurhuleni District
- National Senior Certificate (Matric/Grade 12) with a minimum of 1-year experience in data management and competencies: Knowledge and application of the following prescripts: DMHIS Policy.
- Maintenance of all EMS stations, Check and verify patient report forms (PRF) and the Daily input forms sheet before capturing, Report problems found in the Daily input sheet to the Shift Supervisors/ station manager, Capture verified data for Station in web DHIS if a Daily Data Capturing (DDC) site – indicate capturing date and sign, Check for outliers, add a comment.
- Mark record for follow-up if applicable, check for missing data, add comment and mark record for follow up and perform ad hoc duties as assigned by supervisor or District managers.
- Mr. RK Sekgobela Tel No: (011) 564 2009
- Applications must be delivered to 162 Corner Old Pretoria Road & Tonneti Street, Growth Point Business Park Unit 4(EMS) or Posted to P.O Box 8311 Halfway House 1685.
CLOSING DATE: 27 August 2021