Danone Traineeship Programme 2022/2023 Apply Now
About Danone Traineeship Programme
Would you like to join Danone t and contribute to bringing health through food to as many people as possible? If your answer is “YES,” Danone Middle East is seeking an exceptional Marketing Activation Manager to be based in Johannesburg, South Africa, just like you!
You will be in charge of creating, leading, and carrying out the medical and consumer marketing strategy and action plan in this situation.
The candidate will also carry the following responsibilities :
1-Medical Brand Plan Development and Execution:
• In charge of the full medical cycle and setting the monthly detailing priorities for the teams.
• Develop and execute Medical brand plans & medical communication activities for the brands and customize the focus by channel.
• Work closely with the field and SFE managers to ensure proper execution of the medical activities.
• Develop medical support tools that differentiate our brands from the competition.
• Participate and plan for relevant medical events and guide the team to ensure high ROI behind those activities.
• Stay closely in touch with the market to get insights into shaping the medical marketing strategy.
• Ensure compliance of all medical marketing materials with local regulations and the WHO.
2-Medical Brand Plan Effectiveness tracking and monitoring:
• Test and track marketing execution effectiveness (through double visits with MML or sales manager).
• Ensure consistency and alignment of brand communication across all touchpoints.
• Provide monthly analysis of Specialized Nutrition performance across South Africa through the use of IMS and market intelligence.
• Monitor and report on a monthly basis on competitor activity nationally (pricing, positioning, promotions, distribution, messaging, etc) and understand their ranges.
• Analyse competitors’ levels of activity by city and where their focus is.
• Produce monthly key activity dashboard, tracking country implementation of plans & follow-up with the engaged HCPs.
• Analyze the impact on sales of different engagement touchpoints with HCPs, as part of a multi-channel engagement plan ( F2F, virtual….).
• Manage medical marketing A&P budget.
• Maintain library of medical marketing materials with a dashboard of what is being used.
4-. Product Training:
• Develop, implement and update product training manuals with the MML.
• Ensure the team is working with the latest brand support materials and product manuals.
• Support induction of new medical reps with brand understanding at induction meetings and within online induction programs.
• Support in presenting new materials and brand understanding in cycle meetings.
B- CONSUMER MARKETING
1- Consumer Brand Plan:
• Develop the brand strategy and plans.
• Drive alignment with overall brand strategy and plans.
• Ensure consistency and alignment between medical communication and consumer communication.
• Stay in touch with the market.
2- Financial / Brand Performance:
• Monitor and report portfolio performance and manage portfolio A&P expenditure vs forecast on monthly basis.
• Analyse effectiveness of the executed plan and competitor activity, derive learning and recommend plan modifications to optimize performance against objectives.
3- Market Communications Development:
• Develop communication plans to most effectively reach and drive consumer behavior.
• Ensure agreed-on plan execution in the most appropriate channels on time and on budget.
• Continuously monitor the performance of key communication channels (ATL, BTL media, digital, etc.).
• Recommend plan modifications to optimize performance against objectives.
• Manage process and approvals to ensure timely and on-budget execution.
4- Agency Administration:
• Create solid, fruitful connections with agency partners to guarantee top-notch proposals and delivery in line with the strategy and predetermined activity objectives.
5. Performance Understanding and Reporting:
• Conduct in-depth analyses and reporting of SKU level performance as well as performance drivers (activities, speaker engagement, medical messages, etc.) and have a thorough understanding of consumers and HCPs.
6. Packaging Change Project Management:
• Coordinate closely with the supply chain to control the flow of the proposed pack changes in and out.
• KPIs include keeping write-off and OOS to a minimum (maximum of 5%) during the transition. Project communication and SKU tracking should also be included.
Must Apply here