Controller-Fidelity Services Group
Joint Operation Command Centre (JOC) – Controller
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Grade C Registered and Accredited
- Computer Literacy
- Good report writing
- Exceptional attention to details and accuracy
- Knowledge of Electronic Occurrence Book
- Experience/knowledge of Cash In Transit
Main duties & Responsibilities:
- Establish and sustain effective risk management
- Establishment and maintenance of an effective information network to investigate prioritized crime threats
- Establish and sustain an effective risk management process in the allocated micro work environment to identify and reduce crime enabling factors
- Critical Thinking
- Active Listening
- Complex problem solving
- Social Perceptiveness
- Good communication, planning, and organizing skills
- Ability to work independently and with own initiative
- Be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
We reserve the right not to make an appointment for any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports the global fair practice and business ethics on the continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.