CLEANERS REF NO: HQ/22/21/05 (X13 POSTS)
CLEANERS (X13 POSTS) Needed
- R102 534 per annum (Level 02)
- DOD HQ Unit, Armscor Building, Pretoria
- A minimum of grade 10 or ABET 1-4.
- Previous cleaning experience would be an advantage.
- Special Requirement (skills needed): Ability to communicate effectively (verbal) in English.
- Basic knowledge of health and safety.
- Knowledge of special cleaning processes and aids.
- Knowledge of basic maintenance of machinery with a low level of complexity in operating it.
- Knowledge of basic hand tools and cleaning equipment.
- Ability to operate cleaning machines and perform routine tasks.
- Ability to work in a team and individually.
- Basic numeracy and literacy skills.
- Must be physically fit to perform cleaning duties.
- Perform cleaning-related duties in offices and other facilities as determined by Supervisor i.e. sweeping, vacuuming, window cleaning, dusting, polishing furniture and floors.
- Clean ablution facilities.
- Report any defects in the workplace to the immediate supervisor.
- Maj I E Chake Tel No: 012 355 5666
- Department of Defence Headquarters Unit, Private Bag X 161, Erasmuskloof, Pretoria, 0001, for hand delivery: Armscor Building C/O Nossob and Boeing Street, Erasmuskloof, Pretoria.
CLOSING DATE: 06 October 2021 (Applications received after the closing date and faxed copies will not be considered).
- Applications must be submitted on the prescribed form Z83 (obtainable from any Public Service Department office i.e effective 01 January 2021.
- Should an application be received using incorrect application employment form Z83, it will be disqualified), which must be originally signed and dated by the applicant and which must be accompanied by a detailed CV (with full particulars of the applicants’ training, qualifications, competencies, knowledge & experience) and clear copies of original educational qualification certificates, ID document and Driver’s license (where applicable).
- Failure to comply with the above instructions will result in applications being disqualified.
- Applicants applying for more than one post must submit a separate form Z83 (as well as the documentation mentioned above) in respect of each post being applied for.
- If an applicant wishes to withdraw an application it must be done in writing.
- Should an application be received where an applicant applies for more than one post on the same applications form, the application will only be considered for the first post indicated on the application and not for any of the other posts.
- Under no circumstances will Photostat copies or faxed copies of application documents be accepted.
- The successful candidates will be subjected to Personnel Suitability Checks (criminal record, citizenship & financial/asset record checks, and qualification and employment verification).
- Successful candidates will also be subjected to security clearance processes.
- Applicants who do not receive confirmation or feedback within 3 (three) months after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- Due to the large volume of responses anticipated, receipt of applications will not be acknowledged and correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only.
- For more information on the job description(s) please contact the person indicated in the post details.
- Successful candidates will be appointed on probation for the period of twelve (12) months in terms of the prescribed rules.
- Driver Big Opportunity At Faircape Group 2021
- Housekeeper Big Opportunity At Hollywoodbets 2021
- Housekeeper Opportunity At Hollywoodbets 2021
- CLEANER REF NO: LCOEC/01/2021 (X12 POSTS)