CLEANER: HR AND GENERAL OFFICE SUPPORT SERVICES, REGION 1 (PAARL) REF NO: TPW 17/2021 R1
SALARY: R102 534 per annum (Level 02)
CENTRE: Department of Transport and Public Works, Western Cape Government.
- Basic literacy and numeracy (ABET level 2).
- Recommendation: Appropriate cleaning service experience.
- Competencies: Knowledge of the following: Reception and cleaning services; Good people skills; High level of reliability; Ability to function under pressure; Communication skills; Interpersonal skills.
- Responsible for cleaning of all offices at the office of the District Roads Engineer: Paarl; Responsible for cleaning of single quarters upon request; Assist with bookings of training room; Prepare refreshments for meetings, workshops, and training interventions; Assist with administrative tasks on request from supervisor.
ENQUIRIES: Ms. C Gatyene at Tel No: (021) 863 2020
- To submit your application, there are 3 methods in which you can apply, please only use 1 of the following: (1) Hand deliver your application for Attention: Western Cape Government Jobs, 44 Gannet Street Pelican Heights, Cape Town (From Monday to Friday between 07:00 am to 17:00pm); Or (2) Post your application for Attention: Western Cape Government Jobs, PO Box 113 Muizenberg 7950; Or (3) Email your application to, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Clearly indicate the reference number of posts in the email subject line and ensure attachments are in the appropriate format (MS Word or PDF).
- Applications not submitted on or before the closing date as well as faxed copies will not be considered.
- If you did not receive any correspondence within 3 months of the closing date, consider your application as unsuccessful.
- To apply, please complete an application form (Z 83) and current CV (5 pages maximum) together with copies of ID, Academic qualifications, and proof of other requirements as indicated in the advertisement.
- The post being applied for and the reference number must be clearly indicated on the new Z83.
- Applicants from relevant local communities will receive preference.
- The selection process will be guided by the EE targets of the employing department.
CLOSING DATE: Soon
- DRIVER (HEAVY DUTY VEHICLE)
- Mr. D Food | Customer Service Team Leader X5
- FOOD SERVICES SUPERVISOR
- HEALTH PROMOTER
- Election Results (Local Government Elections for 2021)
- General Worker – VKB Retail, Delmas
- Pep | Sales Assistant X19