CLEANER (5/8TH POST)
- R64 083 (5/8th) per annum
- Gansbaai Clinic, Overstrand Sub-district
- Minimum requirement: Basic numeracy and literacy skills.
- Experience: Appropriate cleaning experience in a hospital/ clinic environment.
- Inherent requirements for the job Physically able to lift and move heavy objects.
- Ability to operate machinery and equipment.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Relief duties in other departments when necessary, perform overtime and night duty.
- Competencies (knowledge/skills): Knowledge of the correct methods of handling and disposal of refuse/waste products and adherence to policy and cleaning practices.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in at least two of the three official languages in the Western Cape.
- Provide a clean, hygienic, and safe environment within the Hospital. ie (sweeping, scrubbing, refuse removal, High dusting, mopping, polishing, cleaning Hospital grounds, cleaning of windows and walls).
- Effective and efficient utilization and storage of cleaning material and equipment.
- Adhere to safety precautions and ensure adherence to occupational health and safety policies.
- Maintain a high standard of neatness and hygiene in the facility.
- Ensure correct and cost-effective usage of all equipment and stocks.
- Ms. MA Samuels Tel No: (028) 313-5200
- To the Director: Overberg District Office, Private Bag X10, Caledon, 7230
- Ms. A Kriel
- No payment of any kind is required when applying for this post.
CLOSING DATE: 03 September 2021
- MESSENGER/CLEANER (5 POSTS)
- INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME YEAR 2021/2022
- GROUNDSMAN (X2 POSTS)
- CLEANER (X2 POSTS)
- CLEANER: HR AND GENERAL OFFICE SUPPORT SERVICES, REGION 1 (PAARL) REF NO: TPW 17/2021 R1
- DRIVER (HEAVY-DUTY VEHICLE)