The above position is vacant at the Upington branch reporting to the Branch Manager.
The overall purpose of this position is to act as Custodian within CIT.
- Matric Grade 12 Certificate
- Firearm competent
- PSIRA accredited – Grade C minimum + CIT
- Minimum of 2 years administrative experience
- Staff management experience is required
- No criminal record
- Experience in Control Room Procedures
- Formal CIT training
- Able to speak and write English & Afrikaans
- Valid code 8 drivers license & PDP
- Full responsibility for ATM service and client documentation
- Report service to the Branch / Operations Manager
- Accuracy of ATM loading/balancing of ATM’s
- Update losses onto daily schedule/documentation
- Update alterations to service
- Monitor and control banking documents
- Working long hours
Other personality attributes:
- Must be honest and reliable
- Must have good verbal and language abilities
- Must be assertive
- Must be self-motivated
- Pay attention to detail
- Customer service and relations
- Quality assurance
- Willing to work overtime
We reserve the right not to make an appointment for any advertised position.
Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates, Disabled Candidates, and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FCS team.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.