AREA MANAGER (MOBILE) – LIMPOPO
Posted 21 June 2021 – Closing Date 28 June 2021
- A minimum of 2-3 years of Leadership/Managerial experience.
- Valid Driver’s Licence for a minimum of 1 year.
- Relevant Diploma/Degree.
- Project Management
- Ensure growth targets for mobile betting are achieved. Analyze financial information to identify trends, manage costs, and increase revenue. Ensure proactive reporting on these areas
- Retains and continuously seeks to increase revenue-generating opportunities through growth in the mobile department by identifying new opportunities and partnerships
- Actively implement new mobile business opportunities and marketing campaigns nationally to streamline the betting experience and increase the mobile customer base
- Regular visits to outlets
- Ensure that all team members receive full training before commencement of duties
- Actively suggests enhancements in the functionality of the mobile betting platform/application, taking into account the different betting types and customer profiles related to these. Conduct market analysis/research to make suggestions for improvements
- Working closely with the Marketing team. Managing the implementation of mobile betting marketing campaigns nationally involving a variety of bet types and customer groups by identifying the customer group and needs and directing the mobile marketing campaigns to attract customers
- Manage the Top of Voucher distribution that is linked to mobile betting. Manage relationship with the stores such as Boxer, Spar, and other such affiliates
- Ensure efficient mobile operations through managing the processes and functions across the department, including mobile operational support staff and mobile staff allocated regionally
- Implement retention strategies to retain new customers and increase betting activity. Review inactive customer base and develop strategies to convert them to active status
- Responsible for staff management of the mobile department, setting direction/targets, conducting performance reviews, and conducting the day-to-day people management functions such as salaries, overtime, shortages, IR functions, etc.
- Manage efficiencies in the mobile department and enhance department workflow processes
- Work closely with the branch support center, which includes the mobile customer helpline as well as FICA/deposits/withdrawals to ensure that new customers are signed up and serviced appropriately
- Daily, Weekly, and Monthly management reporting
- Any other related duties that might be required
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional managerial/leadership skills.
- Impressive business acumen and in-depth market awareness.
- Excellent people management and relationship management skills.
- Impressive planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Ability to take accountability and excellent forecasting skills.
- Good knowledge of Financial Management and impressive presentation and facilitation experience.
- Excellent knowledge of operating systems, Mobile TUV, Betting Procedures.
- Demonstrates exceptional attention to detail.
- Good report writing skills. (Verbal and written).
Please be advised that should you not be contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.