FNB-Branch Consultant FAIS E
at Gateway, Umhlanga, Kwazulu Natal, South Africa in FNB POP Branch Delivery Gateway
Ends 20 Jun 2021
- make a promise
- be deeply invested
- value our differences
- build trust, not the territory
- have courage
- always do the right thing
- stay curious and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team. All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s Employment Equity plan The Bank actively supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities. We recommend that candidates be encouraged to declare their disability and consult the Bank should they require reasonable accommodation.
Provide a positive customer experience by being helpful and sensitive to customer transactional needs and expectations as well as educating customers to the correct channel (channels and Self Service) whilst adhering to policy and process.
experience and qualifications
- Minimum Qualification: NQF 4 Qualification
- Preferred Qualification: Relevant NQF 5 qualification as prescribed by the Financial Services Board
- Regulatory Exam qualification
- An appropriate recognized business Diploma or Higher Certificate at NQF level 6
- Experience: 1-2 years related experience
- FAIS – Yes
- A person must not be an unrehabilitated insolvent
In accordance with National Credit Act (NCA) candidates applying for this role will require a credit record check.
- Leads identified converted into successful sales.
- Ensure activities support cost containment and reduction.
- Educate customers on correct channels to maximize channel optimization opportunities identified aligned to customer needs.
- Connect with our customers by living up to our brand promise of “how can we help you?” at all times. Converse with our customers in a way that they fully understand and provide helpful solutions and products based on their needs.
- Conduct themselves in an ethical manner at all times.
- Adhere to the TCF (Treating Customer fairly) principles in all that you do.
- Optimize every customer interaction to migrate cash transactions and/or convert customers to channels and encourage the use of digital and self-service channels.
- Resolve all customer queries efficiently and within agreed timelines.
- Achievement of Sales and Service client retention by managing the breakdown activities as listed in the Sales and Service Operation requirements.
- Always comply with procedures and processes contained in the relevant business guidelines and understand the risk associated with decisions.
- Fulfilling transactions above the benchmark set and providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Demonstrates behavior in support of the organizational values.
- Takes accountability for own performance, personal and career development.
- Maintain an ability to adapt to ever-changing business and customer needs.
- Contribute to the overall effectiveness and success of the team.
- Improve knowledge and competencies by completing role-specific training as per eCareers