- A minimum of 2-3 years of Leadership/Managerial experience.
- Valid Driver’s Licence for a minimum of 1 year.
- Relevant Diploma/Degree.
- Project Management skills.
- Ensure growth targets for mobile betting are achieved. Analyze financial information to identify trends, manage costs, and increase revenue. Ensure proactive reporting on these areas.
- Continuously seek to increase revenue-generating opportunities through growth in the designated area by identifying new opportunities and partnerships.
- Roll out of Point of Sale, marketing material, and handovers for national marketing campaigns.
- Weekly visits to outlets where mobile promoters are based and regular visits to other TUV outlets in designated areas.
- Ensure that all team members receive full training, induction, and uniform before the commencement of duties.
- Actively suggests enhancements in the functionality of the mobile betting platform/application, taking into account the different betting types and customer profiles related to these. Conduct market analysis/research to make suggestions for improvements.
- Manage relationships with the Top of Voucher distributor representatives, outlet managers, and other affiliates.
- Responsible for team management, setting direction/targets, conducting performance reviews, and conducting the day-to-day people management functions such as salaries, overtime, shortages, IR functions, etc.
- Work closely with the branch support center, which includes the mobile customer helpline as well as FICA/deposits/withdrawals to ensure that new customers are signed up and serviced appropriately.
- Daily, Weekly, and Monthly management reporting.
- Any other related duties that might be required.
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional managerial/leadership skills.
- Impressive business acumen and in-depth market awareness.
- Excellent people management and relationship management skills.
- Impressive planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Ability to take accountability and excellent forecasting skills.
- Good knowledge of Financial Management and impressive presentation and facilitation experience.
- Excellent knowledge of operating systems, Mobile TUV, Betting Procedures.
- Demonstrates exceptional attention to detail.
- Good report writing skills. (Verbal and written).
Please be advised that should you not be contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.