CLEANER REF NO: SGLC29/10/2021 (4 POSTS)
Directorate: Support Staff
- R102 534 per annum, (plus benefits)
- SG Lourens Campus
- Minimum of Grade 10 / Abet level 4.
- Basic Literacy.
- Basic Numeracy.
- Ability to perform routine tasks.
- Ability to operate cleaning equipment and machinery.
- Must be willing to learn and use different cleaning equipment and detergents.
- Good command of the English language.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Sound interpersonal relations.
- Cleaning offices, corridors, elevators, and boardrooms.
- To provide a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness.
- Daily cleaning of the Campus facilities, toilets, classrooms, and offices.
- Cleaning student residence.
- Dusting and waxing office furniture.
- Sweeping, scrubbing, and waxing of floors.
- Vacuuming and shampooing floors.
- Cleaning walls, windows, and doors.
- Emptying and cleaning of dirt bins.
- Collecting and removing waste papers.
- Cleaning kitchens and restrooms.
- Refiling hand washes liquid soap.
- Replace toilet papers, hand towels, and refreshers.
- Cleaning of foyers and stairways.
- Ms JE Malobola Tel No: (012) 319 5601
- All applications should be hand-delivered at: The Department of Health – (GCON), SG Lourens Campus, Cnr Soutpanberg Road & Theodorehove, Pretoria, or post to SG Lourens Campus, P/Bag X755, Pretoria, 0001
- must be accompanied by a fully completed new Z83 form, comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), Identity document, and qualification which need not be certified, only shortlisted candidates will be required to submit certified documents on or before the day of the interview.
- Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates.
- If you have not been contacted within 3 months of the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- Applicants will be subjected to a pre-employment Medical Surveillance, personnel suitability check (criminal record, citizenship, credit record checks, qualification verification, and employment verification).
- The employment decision shall be informed by the Employment Equity Plan of the Institution.
- It is the intention of the institution to promote equity (race, gender, and disability) through the filling of this post.
- Preference will be given to Coloured, Indian, and White Males.
- The institution reserves the right not to appoint.
CLOSING DATE: 15 November 2021