CLEANER GENERAL SUPPORT FOREMAN SENIOR REF NO: SG 03/21/20
- R145 281 per annum (Level 04)
- 3 Military Hospital, Bloemfontein, Tempe
- NQF Level 4 with relevant experience.
- Prior experience as a cleaner will be an advantage.
- Special requirements (Skills needed): Supervisor experience.
- Communicate effectively.
- Must be physically healthy.
- The background of cleaning in a hospital environment will be an advantage.
- Computer literate.
- No criminal record.
- Will be required from the applicant to work with chemicals.
- Must be willing to work shifts.
- Do an inspection of the hospital.
- Compiling Duty Sheets of members.
- Work out shift roaster for members.
- Motivate and budget for cleaning material.
- Write progress reports of members.
- Complete PMDS’e once a year of members under your command.
- Order cleaning material and issue to the cleaners.
- Ensure that towels, soap, and similar items are placed in public and staff toilets.
- To ensure a high standard of cleaning and hygiene service in and around the hospital including outside areas.
- Duties include dust off surfaces, polish furniture, vacuum carpets, wash windows, clean ablution facilities, polish and sweep flours, remove refuse and reporting any defaults in the facilities.
- Check the general condition of cleaning machinery regularly and report where equipment is not up to standard.
- Cleaning of infections room after discharging of the patient.
- Cleaning of ‘she’ bins.
- Major H.M. Breitenbach Tel No: (051) 402 2213
- Department of Defence, South African Military Health Service, HR Services Department, 3 Military Hospital, Private Bag X 40003, Brandhof, 9324 or maybe hand-delivered to 3 Military Hospital, Furstenburg Road, Tempe, Bloemfontein.
CLOSING DATE: 22 October 2021
- Applications must be submitted on the prescribed form Z83 (obtainable from any Public Service Department office i.e effective 01 January 2021.
- Should an application be received using incorrect application employment form Z83, it will be disqualified), which must be originally signed and dated by the applicant and which must be accompanied by a detailed CV (with full particulars of the applicants’ training, qualifications, competencies, knowledge & experience) and clear certified copies of original educational qualification certificates, ID document and Driver’s license (where applicable). Must be a South African citizen.
- Failure to comply with the above instructions will result in applications being disqualified.
- Applicants applying for more than one post must submit a separate form Z83 (as well as the documentation mentioned above) in respect of each post being applied for.
- If an applicant wishes to withdraw an application it must be done in writing.
- Should an application be received where an applicant applies for more than one post on the same application form, the application will only be considered for the first post indicated on the application and not for any of the other posts.
- Under no circumstances will photostat copies or faxed copies of application documents be accepted.
- The successful candidates will be subjected to Personnel Suitability Checks (criminal record-, citizenship- & financial/asset record checks and qualification and employment verification).
- Successful candidates will also be subjected to security clearance processes.
- Potential candidates declared in excess must indicate their excess status on Z83, Applicants who do not receive confirmation or feedback within 3 (three) months after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- Due to the large volume of responses anticipated, receipt of applications will not be acknowledged and correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only.
- For more information on the job description(s) please contact the person indicated in the post details.
- The Department reserves the right not to make an appointment(s) to the advertised post(s).
- Local geo locations will receive preference.
- The certification date of your bar-coded ID must not be older than 6 months and the copy must be of very good quality.
- CLEANER GENERAL SUPPORT FOREMAN SENIOR REF NO: SG 03/21/19
- Shoprite | Cashier Festive Casuals for December 2021