FOOD SERVICES SUPERVISOR
(Garden Route District)
- R145 281 per annum
- Alan Blyth Hospital
- Minimum educational qualification: General Education and Training Certificate (GETC)/ Grade 9 (Std. 7).
- Experience: Appropriate experience in Food Services.
- Inherent requirements of the job: Willingness to work shifts during the day, weekends, and public holidays.
- Competencies (knowledge/skills): Ability to read, speak and write in at least two of the official languages of the Western Cape.
- Numeracy and computer skills (MS Word and Excel).
- Supervision of a unit.
- Implement and maintain hygiene and safety regulation standards.
- Implement and maintain correct regulations pertaining to the operation, cleaning, and maintenance of equipment.
- Processing of statistics to ensure that the food expenditure remains within the budget.
- Accurate record-keeping of stock as well as stock taking.
- Willingness to attend in-service training as well as courses/workshops.
- Mr EP Adcock Tel No: (028) 551-1342.
- To the District Manager: Garden Route District, Private Bag X6539, George, 6530.
- Ms S Pienaar
- No payment of any kind is required when applying for this post.
CLOSING DATE: 27 August 2021
- GENERAL WORKER REF NO: 270821/20
- How To Become A Cashier At Any Dis-Chem Pharmacies Store
- How To Become A Casual Cleaner At Any Dis-Chem Pharmacies
- How To Become A Housekeeper