The above position is vacant at our Parow Branch. The overall purpose of this position is to enforce safety and security and act as a visible deterrent against the irregular activity.
- Clear criminal record
- Valid PSIRA accredited at least with Grade B
- At least 5 years experience in the security industry or a similar role
- Living in close proximity to the branch is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to work nightshift
- Must be able to work under pressure and work extended hours as and when required
Job Specification (not limited to):
- Searching employees and clients to prevent breaches of security
- Patrolling of the designated area to monitor and prevent breaches of security including prohibited items into and out of the designated area
- Prevents loss by reporting irregularities and suspicious behavior
- Monitor; control and permit entry to designated area’s
- Record observations, information, and occurrences
- Verifying the access registers on a daily basis
Other Personality Attributes:
- Must be honest and reliable
- Must have good verbal and language abilities
- Must be assertive, strict & disciplined
- Must be self-motivated
- Pay attention to detail
- Willing to work overtime
- Communication skills
- Team Work
We reserve the right not to make an appointment for any advertised position.
Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates, Disabled Candidates, and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FCS team.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.