EXPRESSION OF INTEREST – ATM AUDITOR (PRETORIA) – G4S CASH SOLUTIONS
– SOUTH AFRICA
Location: Pretoria | Salary: Market Related | Posted: 30 Jun 2021 | Closes: 16 Jul 2021 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: South Africa – Cash Solutions | Region / Division: Cash Division | Reference: G4S/TP/5147452/213548
Remuneration and benefits will be commensurate with the seniority of the role and in compliance with company remuneration policy and .practice
G4S Cash Solutions (SA), a leading provider of integrated cash management solutions, invites all interested parties to register their details for an ATM Auditor opportunity based at our operations in Pretoria.
Reporting to the BSO. This role is responsible to secure the client’s safety and assets and ensuring that the procedure is adhered to when handling cash.
The successful incumbent is a self-starter with a proven track record in maintaining company policy, adopting best practices, and is able to exercise sound judgment in the pursuit of the achievement of the goals of the organization, and understanding the role which operations management plays within a successful business unit. The incumbent will be expected to be results-driven and to live the values of the organization.
Maintain safety of driver and crew
- Follow the armored vehicle to the ATM
- Supervise the custodian whilst he is reloading the ATM
- Supervise the custodian whilst he is placing money into the bag
- Ensure that the customer/custodian locks the cubical whilst the custodian is loading the ATM
- Debriefing on problems experienced real-time and in mornings and afternoons with planner/BSO
Maintain Safety of the customers
- Alert customers that the ATM machines are being loaded and request that they move away from the ATM
- Check that the customer/ custodian has removed the key from the cubical
- Ensure custodian locks ATM vault door before leaving.
- Ensure Custodian do a test dispense before he leaves
Health and safety
- Participate in the design/ development/ review/ implementation and monitoring of the departmental safety plans for each year.
- Participate in safety forums created by the company for example safety meetings and safety talks
- Report all safety incidents to the relevant people
- Discuss all safety incidents
- Follow-up on any activities assigned through safety meeting/committee/representative/management
- Attend safety education and refresher programs
- Comply with safety policies and procedures at the workplace
- Distribute safety information as and when required
- Wear protective clothing all the time
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Grade 12
- PSIRA Grade C
- Drivers License
- G4S Policies and Procedures
- ATM standard operating procedures
- Firearm Competency (business purposes)
- Drivers license
- Customer thinking
- Delivering performance
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates, but SA citizens will have a distinct advantage.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
G4S is the world’s leading international security solutions group, which specializes in outsourced business processes in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. G4S is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange and has a secondary stock exchange listing in Copenhagen. G4S has operations in more than 125 countries and 657,000 employees.
G4S operates in over 25 countries in Africa and employs over 105 000 people on the continent. At G4S South Africa, our vision is to be recognized as the leader in providing security solutions. We, therefore, endeavor to build and maintain a motivated, capable workforce who are proud to work for our region and able to deliver our commercial strategy. We continue to build on the excellent people management practices which are in place across the Group in order to fully engage our workforce.
G4S is an organization that is defined by its values, which are:
- We act with Integrity and Respect – Our business activities and relationships are built on trust, honesty, and openness. We do what we promise and always strive to do the right thing. We listen. We treat our colleagues, customers, and those in our care with the utmost respect.
- We are passionate about Safety, Security, and Service Excellence – We are passionate about working safely and take great care to protect our colleagues and customers from harm. We are experts in security and use that knowledge to protect our customer’s assets. We keep our promises and are passionate about delivering high levels of customer service.
- We achieve this through Innovation and Teamwork – We invest in technology and best practices to continuously improve the products and services we offer. We challenge ourselves to find new ways of helping our customers achieve their goals. We work together as a team, valuing everyone’s contribution, to ensure we achieve the best results for our customers and our business.
For more information on G4S, please visit: www.g4s.com