FNB-Multi-Skilled Consultant Sales and Service E
at Alfred Nzo Municipal Offices, Mount Ayliff, MaXesibeni, Eastern Cape, South Africa in FNB POP Branch Delivery Mount Ayliff
Ends 21 Jun 2021
- make a promise
- be deeply invested
- value our differences
- build trust, not the territory
- have courage
- always do the right thing
- stay curious and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team. All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s Employment Equity plan The Bank actively supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities. We recommend that candidates be encouraged to declare their disability and consult the Bank should they require reasonable accommodation.
To provide a positive customer experience by being helpful and sensitive to customer needs, expectations and providing product solutions including directing customers to the correct channel (channels and Self Service) whilst adhering to policy and process.
experience and qualifications
- Minimum qualification: NQF 4 Qualification
- 1-2years related experience.
- Minimum years of relevant experience: Relevant NQF 5 qualification as prescribed by the Financial Services Board
- RegulatoryExam qualification
- An appropriate recognized business Diploma or Higher Certificate at NQF level 6
- FAIS –Yes
- A person must not be an unrehabilitated insolvent