FNB-IT Risk Specialist Head B
at 1 First Place, Bank City, Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa in FNB Chief Risk Office IT Risk
Ends 25 Jun 2021
- make a promise
- be deeply invested
- value our differences
- build trust, not the territory
- have courage
- always do the right thing
- stay curious and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team. All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s Employment Equity plan The Bank actively supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities. We recommend that candidates be encouraged to declare their disability and consult the Bank should they require reasonable accommodation.
To design and build regulatory risk programs that cover all related legislation across FNB by defining frameworks, standards, and policies.
experience and qualifications
- Become(Law), B comm degree, LLB degree, or engineering degree. A diploma in Compliance management will be advantageous.
- 7-10 year’s experience in regulatory risk management.
In accordance with National Credit Act (NCA) candidates applying for this role will require a credit record check.
- Monitor and enforce effective control, governance, and compliance procedures n to prevent and reduce financial wastage.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, internal and external stakeholders that promote cross-delivery process and practice solutions.
- Anticipate and meet the needs and commit to continuous development and entrenchment of a service culture.
- Regulatory Change Management and Implementation.
- Regulatory Risk Reporting.
- Regulatory Engagement.
- Set tactical goals and optimize the use of the people, finances, and technologies in order to realize those goals.
- Undertake analysis of management and specialist information across the organization and develop high-level reports for strategic.
- Ensure the development and implementation of integrated corporate governance, compliance, integrity, and ethical frameworks.
- Define, develop and maintain policies, procedures, standards, and frameworks to efficiently manage the business and provide thought leadership.
- Continuously assess own performance, seek timely and clear feedback, and request development where appropriate.
- Plan and manage performance, talent, succession, and culture of the team in order to improve overall performance.