- Microsoft Office.
- 1 – 3 years in Payroll Environment.
- Diploma or Degree in a related field.
- Checking correctness of capturing of new team members application onto the People and Harrison Systems after ensuring receipt of all required documentation.
- Checking correctness capturing of movements relating to team members on the People system, including transfers and changes in the bank and other team member details, ensuring movements correspond on Harrison.
- Check electronic and manual team member files and ensure that they are complete and correlate.
- Checking that transfers are processed as per approved instructions received on the People and Harrison Systems.
- Checking termination of team members off the People and Harrison Systems, ensuring all required documents are received and uploaded and required paperwork completed and sent and termination packs created.
- Ensure that data is processed correctly and timeously as per the prescribed SLA of 24hr rule.
- Submitting and Assisting with AOD’s and UIF documentation as required.
- Exception reporting and review.
- Leave Reports for Analytical Reporting.
- Garnishee/ Maintenance, Keshi, and Union processing and maintaining.
- Process Administration – Tracking pending ESS Workflows (Transfers and Leave) and following up with HR and escalate where necessary.
- Bi-Annual and Year-End Reporting and Data clean up (i.e. IRP 5 submissions, BBBEE Reporting, and Audits).
- Assist Supervisor with process flow roll out and training.
- Stand-in for Supervisor and or Payroll Administrator when required.
- Assist with Training interventions as and when required.
- General admin duties and reporting as required.
- Project work from time to time.
Skills and competencies:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates exceptional attention to detail.
- Must have a strong sense of accountability.
- Follows through and delivers results despite any obstacles.
- Must be result-driven.
Please be advised that only applicants who meet the minimum requirements will be considered.
Please be advised that should you not be contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.