- Minimum of 3 years Sales/Marketing/Promotional experience.
- Valid Driver’s Licence for a minimum of 2 years.
- Willingness to do shift and weekend work.
- Previous leadership/managerial experience.
- Sales or Marketing Diploma/Degree.
- Ensure growth targets for Mobile betting are achieved. Analyze financial information to identify trends, manage costs, and increase revenue. Ensure proactive reporting on these areas.
- Retains and continuously seeks to increase revenue-generating opportunities through growth in the Mobile department by identifying new opportunities and partnerships.
- Actively implement new Mobile business opportunities and marketing campaigns nationally to streamline the betting experience and increase the Mobile customer base.
- Actively suggests enhancements in the functionality of the Mobile betting platform/application, taking into account the different betting types and customer profiles related to these. Conduct market analysis/research to make suggestions for improvements.
- Oversee the launch of new/updated versions of the Mobile application.
- Working closely with the Marketing team. Managing the implementation of Mobile betting marketing campaigns nationally involving a variety of bet types and customer groups by identifying the customer group and needs and directing the Mobile marketing campaigns to attract customers.
- Manage the Top of Voucher distribution that is linked to Mobile betting. Manage relationships with the stores such as Boxer, Spar, and other such affiliates.
- Ensure efficient Mobile operations through managing the processes and functions across the department, including Mobile operational support staff and Mobile staff allocated regionally.
- Implement retention strategies to retain new customers and increase betting activity. Review inactive customer base and develop strategies to convert them to active status.
- Responsible for staff management of the Mobile department, setting direction/targets, conducting performance reviews, and conducting the day-to-day people management functions such as salaries, overtime, shortages, IR functions, etc.
- Manage efficiencies in the Mobile department and enhance department workflow processes.
- Work closely with the branch support center, which includes the mobile customer helpline as well as FICA/Deposits/Withdrawals to ensure that new customers are signed up and serviced appropriately.
- Daily, weekly, and monthly management reporting.
- Any other related duties that might be required.
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Impressive planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and with minimum supervision.
- Good knowledge of Marketing Management and impressive presentation and facilitation experience.
- Strong people management and problem-solving skills.
- Market awareness regarding forecasting.
- Excellent knowledge of operating systems, Mobile TUV, Betting Procedures.
- Exceptional reporting skills (Verbal and Written).
Please be advised that should you not be contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.