- Relevant Diploma/Degree.
- 1 – 2 Years of people management experience.
- 5 Years’ experience in SED or community and sustainable development.
- Valid drivers’ license.
- Direct and manage the company’s Socio-economic Development and Corporate Social Investment interventions across the country.
- Provide strategic leadership and necessary support to the team.
- Budget Management and control.
- Develop, coordinate and implement business planning process.
- Performance management, monitoring, and evaluation.
- Create sustainable projects and provide business support to ensure long-term benefit.
- Ensure that all planned SED & CSI projects are executed timeously.
- Ensure that identified interventions are actioned and report back on progress.
- Ensure all contributions are transparent and traceable.
- Beneficiary engagement.
- Project management.
- Management of team to ensure that Operational needs are met in a timely manner.
- Negotiations with various stakeholders.
- Responsible for statutory reporting.
- Maintain stakeholder relations and all internal departments.
- Monthly reporting on status quo.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks that might be required.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Impressive planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Impressive business acumen and in-depth market awareness.
- Ability to multitask and show initiative at all times.
- Ability to take accountability and entail great problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and still produce good quality results timeously.
- Portray strong attention to detail, whilst maintaining efficiency.
- Exceptional managerial/leadership skills.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- Demonstrates good strategic thinking skills.
- Good report writing skills.
- Must be results-driven.
Please be advised that should you not be contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.