Capitec Bank – Teller Opportunities X14
Location: EC, Mpumalanga, KZN
To welcome clients and coordinate the branch flow through efficient queue functioning, providing excellent client service by assisting clients at the ATM and completing transactions on any remote or self-service channels.
- No experience is required but the individual needs to hold a Grade 12 National Certificate
- At least 1 year’s client service experience within a retail/ financial/ banking environment
- Grade 12 National Certificate / Vocational
Qualifications (Ideal or Preferred)
- Basic calculations
- Knowledge of Capitec Bank products and business processes (internal)
- Communications Skills
- Computer Literacy (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook)
- Interpersonal & Relationship Management Skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Attention to Detail
- Adhering to Principles and Values
- Relating and Networking
- Persuading and Influencing
- Presenting and Communicating Information
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Following Instructions and Procedures
- Clear criminal and credit record
- Must have access to transport (personal/public)
- Flexible and mobile across regions is an advantage
- Must meet the minimum requirements on psychometric assessments
- Must have fingerprints that are detectable/recognizable on Capitec Bank’s internal electronic banking system
How to Apply
Teller – Cash Processing
Reporting to the Regional Manager
The above position is vacant at Bethlehem, reporting to the Cash Centre Manager. The overall purpose of this position is to maintain the entire daily operation of the branch and to ensure all deposits have been processed as per the contractual agreement between the parties.
- Matric (Grade 12)
- Must be able to function in a stress full environment with daily challenges
- Excellent people management skills
- Excellent time management skills
Key Performance Areas: (not totally inclusive):
- Processing of clients funds
- Accepting overall responsibility for the center and its performance
Other personality attributes:
- Must be able to multi-task
- A hands-on person with exceptional time management skills
- Must be able to address and resolve any staff challenges which may arise.
Interested candidates whose credentials best match the requirements can send their CV’s to Melanie Janse van Rensburg at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right not to make an appointment for any advertised position.
Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Disabled Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Security Group (Pty) Ltd supports the global fair practice and business ethics on the continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
E and OE