Systems Analyst: AML
Location: Johannesburg, Western Cape, ZA
Company: Capitec Bank Ltd
- Interpret requirements and specifications to build systems solutions supporting business processes, aligned with relevant internal and external governance.
- Steer the systems development processes with all role players to facilitate the successful implementation and maintenance of all IT AML Systems.
- Provide technical system support and liaise with system vendors to ensure timely resolution of issues.
- Guide business divisions towards practical solutions for problems.
- Knowledge of Actimize Integrated Fraud Monitoring module (Functional & Technical)
- RiskSecure (NGA)
- Systems Analysis Methodologies
- MS SQL (including Data Management)
- PowerShell Scripting
- Web Services
- Java Script
- 2-3 years experience in Systems and Data Integration using a combination of the following platform solutions
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of automation using PowerShell
- Querying Data with Transact-SQL
- System Interfaces
- Systems Implementation and Technical Systems Support
- Grade 12 National Certificate / Vocational
- A relevant qualification in Information Technology
Qualifications (Ideal or Preferred)
Preferable but not required – knowledge and understanding of the Financial Crime landscape and AML systems
- Communications Skills
- Interpersonal & Relationship Management Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Adapting and Responding to Change
- Coping with Pressures and Setbacks
- A valid driver’s license is preferred
- Contactable via own mobile phone
- Able to work a 45 hour week inclusive of weekends and public holidays on a shift basis including night shift
- Clear criminal and credit record
Capitec is committed to diversity and, where feasible, all appointments will support the achievement of our employment equity goals.