Location: Stellenbosch, Western Cape, ZA
Company: Capitec Bank Ltd
- To be a client engagement technical expert and apply and provide data, systems, and engineering know-how to support, track, develop and improve CE programs, campaigns, and prompts throughout the client engagement life cycle.
- 1-2 yrs technical CRM experience in a client relationship environment or business engineering to understand data, modeling, selection, systems, and integration points in respect of a client-centric view.
- Experience in working cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders.
- Operating in an environment practicing Agile methodology.
- >2 years’ experience in CE to understand data, modeling, selection, systems, and integration points in respect of a client-centric view
- >2 years program or business engineering experience project experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering – Industrial or Statistics
Qualifications (Ideal or Preferred)
- Honors Degree in Engineering – Industrial or Statistics
- Process engineering
- Analytics and modeling
- System integration, APIs
- Customer relationship management principles, tools, and methods
- Understanding of data, modeling, selection, systems, and integration points in respect of a client-centric view.
- Stakeholder engagement and management principles and practices
- Agile methodology
- CX or CE Journey mapping
- Technical CRM program building
- AI modeling
- Digital channel development and integration
- Communications Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Planning, organizing, and coordination skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Interpersonal & Relationship Management Skills
- Deciding and Initiating Action
- Working with People
- Relating and Networking
- Persuading and Influencing
- Presenting and Communicating Information
- Applying Expertise and Technology
- Creating and Innovating
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Adapting and Responding to Change
- Achieving Personal Work Goals and Objectives
- Clear criminal and credit record
- Ability and willingness to work in an open-plan environment
- A valid driver’s license and own vehicle is preferred
- Willingness to work or be available over time and/or weekends if required
- Willingness to travel nationally if and when required
- Willing and able to use own home as a formal office/base of operations (including space for ad hoc storage of paperwork, stock, etc.)
Capitec is committed to diversity, applications to this position will strictly be considered in support of our employment equity goals
Apply before it close