Posted 06 April 2021
Hollywoodbets has an exciting opportunity for a Paid Specialist to be based at our Umhlanga office in Durban. The Individual will be responsible for coordinating, executing, tracking, optimizing, and troubleshooting online digital media campaigns across all digital channels. Expertise in SEO and PPC, Mobile marketing, analytics, website and mobisite maintenance, content marketing, interactive advertising.
- Diploma/Degree in Marketing/Digital Technologies or related.
- 2 – 3 years experience in an SEO and PPC
- Ensure that the Google account is set up correctly, accurate keyword bidding is practiced and that the correct spend is allocated per product to ensure alignment with budget requirements and agreed on targets.
- Running Adwords (Google Search & Google GDN/Smart Display).
- Implement and manage day-to-day programmatic buys across multiple channels, formats, and campaigns.
- Ensure targets are achieved and manage, analyze and optimize campaigns to achieve and exceed KPIs.
- Optimize CTRs, landing pages, quality score, and conversion rates.
- Ensure that accounts are optimized according to targets – leads generated vs. operational requirements.
- Ensure effective keyword research and implementation.
- Ensure that Ad-copy is implemented, aligned, and tested as per Brand AdWords Strategy.
- Provide ad-hoc, weekly, and monthly reports to all internal parties based on performance per product and per brand.
- Provide quarterly analysis on overall AdWords performance.
- Ensure that quarterly reviews are conducted with Google and that continuous updates are communicated.
- Intermediate to Advanced experience using Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Ensure continuous communication and meetings exist between all internal stakeholders to ensure target requirements are met.
- Training intervention attendance.
- Application of training, initiatives, and process changes.
- Finding new ways of generating efficiencies and effectiveness across business/department.
- Innovate new technologies and ways of working, monitor market trends to support internal growth and efficiency strategies.
- Showing initiative to improve processes and build efficiencies without being prompted.
- Advocate company policy and process, support client retention. Actively work to business goals such as margin and client retention.
- Must be willing to work within the various digital marketing functions (email, SMS, Affiliate marketing, SEO, etc.). Willing to learn and broaden knowledge across the entire digital marketing scope.
- Having a basic understanding of Yahoo and Bing but not limited to.
- Prior experience in content marketing, content growth, and SEO.
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work within a team and independently.
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills.
- Reviewing and analyzing client sites for areas that can be improved and optimized.
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic.
- Writing powerful calls to action to convert visitors.
- Filling websites and other content with effective keywords.
- Research competitors and provide suggestions for improvement.
- Regular audits, both large and small.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry. Keep abreast with best practices.
Skills and competencies:
- High-level reporting to Executive Management Team.
- Extensive Knowledge of Digital Marketing.
- Extensive Knowledge of Lead generation.
- Goal orientated and results-driven work ethic.
- Ability to manage multiple projects from start to end.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must demonstrate the ability to meet deadlines.
– Closing Date 14 April 20