Housekeeper, Lenasia Station Branch
Posted 05 April 2021
- Housekeeping experience.
- Cleaner attired in Hollywood Uniform as per prescribed rules and regulations. Personal hygiene is always maintained.
- Ensures work areas are clean and tidy prior to opening, during service and at closing times (this includes the inside and outside of the Branch, as well as the car park area).
- Floors are swept and mopped, scrubbed, and/or vacuumed. The walls are cleaned. Refuse is gathered and disposed of. Bins are to be emptied, washed, or sanitized and replaced with refuse bags.
- Toilets are to be cleaned.
- Tables and counters, chairs, TV screens, furniture, lights, and machines, and/or equipment are clean and wiped prior to team members commencing work.
- Ensures that service areas are neat and tidy during peak periods and quiet periods.
- Appropriate use of cleaning chemicals and cleaning detergents.
- Requests cleaning fluids and/or worn cleaning equipment e.g. mops/brooms/dusters from Branch Manager as and when required.
- Declares breakages to the Branch Manager.
- The cleaning of branch air-con filters weekly.
- Ensure that all tables & chairs in the Gaming areas are maintained – seat covers are monitored and request replacements as needed.
- Table legs are adjusted to avoid wobbling, tabletops and edges should be reported if refurbishing is required.
Skills and competencies:
- Time management.
- Optimal use of time to ensure maximum output and delivery as per required time frames.
- Prioritize and anticipated time frames.
- Identify possible delays in advance and plan accordingly.
– Closing Date 13 April 2021