REGIONAL OFFICE: LIMPOPO
Private Bag X 9526, POLOKWANE, 0700 – 92 Bok Street, POLOKWANE, 0699.
Tel no 015-2872025/26/34/35/36/37
Sub-Office File 2/1/5
DATE: 11 MARCH 2021
POST: ADMINISTRATION CLERK – PRESIDENTIAL HOTLINE
(OFFICE OF THE REGIONAL HEAD)
CENTRE: REGIONAL OFFICE – LIMPOPO
SALARY: R 173 703.00 – R204 612.00 per annum. The successful candidate will be required to sign a performance agreement.
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualifications.
- One year of administrative experience
- Computer literacy (MS Office).
- Paralegal or Legal qualification will be added advantage
- Valid driver’s licence
Skills and competencies:
- Good communication skills (verbal and written);
- Telephone etiquette
- Good interpersonal relations.
- Attention to detail.
- Attending to complaints and enquiries relating to Presidential/Premiers Hotlines
- Assist in rendering support to the Regional Heads office with the implementation of the strategy of the Department.
- Assist in compiling reports and submission to the relevant reporting structures. (JCPS, PROVJOINTS and Special Events, e.g. Ministerial Imbizos) Event Management
- Assist in consolidating reports from directorates, Courts and other JCPS stakeholders
- Perform other administrative duties as directed by supervisor
ENQUIRIES: MS. Mathosa M.F ( 015 287 2035
APPLICATIONS: Quoting the relevant reference number, direct your application to Postal address: The Regional Head, Department of Justice & Constitutional Development, Private Bag x9526, Polokwane 0700 OR Physical address: Reception area, Limpopo Regional Office, 92 Bok
Street, Polokwane, 0700.
CLOSING DATE: 01 APRIL 2021
The Department of Justice is an equal opportunity employer. In the filling of vacant posts, the objectives of section 195 (1) (i) of the Constitution of SA, 1996 (Act 108 of 1996), the EE imperatives as defined by the Employment Equity Act, 1998 (Act 55 of 1998) and relevant HR policies of the Department will be taken into consideration. Successful candidates may be required to undergo security clearance.
NOTE: Applications must be submitted on Form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.gov.za. Applications should be accompanied by certified copies of qualifications, identity document and driver’s license. A SAQA evaluation report must accompany foreign qualifications. The CV must accompany the signed Z83 and all other supporting documents required. Applications that do not comply with the above-mentioned requirements will not be considered.
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you do not hear from us within 3 months of the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful. The department reserves the right not to fill these positions. No e-mailed, late or faxed applications will be accepted.