HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER: SERVICE CONDITIONS
REGIONAL OFFICE: LIMPOPO
Private Bag X 9526, POLOKWANE, 0700 – 92 Bokstreet, POLOKWANE, 0699. Tel no 015-2872025/26/34/35/36/37 Fax no 0866417246
Sub-Office File 2/1/5
VACANCY CIRCULAR LETTER
11 MARCH 2021
POST: HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER: SERVICE CONDITIONS
CENTRE: REGIONAL OFFICE, LIMPOPO
SALARY: R 173 703 – R 204 615 per annum. The successful candidate will be required to sign a performance agreement.
- Grade 12 or equivalent recognized qualification;
- One year relevant experience;
- Knowledge of Human Resource policies and legislations;
- Knowledge of the Itirele System will be an added advantage;
- Knowledge of Personal System will be an added advantage;
- A valid driver’s licence.
Skills and competencies:
- Computer literacy (MS Office);
- Good communication skills (verbal and written);
- Good organizing skills;
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Administer all Service Benefit Functions;
- Capture/amend applications for leave on Personal System;
- Audit Leave Files and Compile monthly statistics;
- Implement conditions of services (Leave, Housing, Medical, Injury on Duty, Long Service Recognition and PILIR);
- Respond to enquiries of clients, both verbal and written;
- Process transfers, resettlements and Terminations;
- Handle PMDS i.e. capture on Personal System;
- Any other duties delegated by the supervisor.
ENQUIRIES: Mr Lamola V ( 015 287 2147) Mr Mongwe P ( 015 287 2034)
APPLICATIONS: Quoting the relevant reference number, direct your application to Postal address: The Regional Head, Department of Justice & Constitutional Development, Private Bag X 9526, Polokwane 0700 OR Physical address: Reception area, Limpopo Regional Office, 92 Bok Street, Polokwane, 0700.
CLOSING DATE: 01 APRIL 2021
The Department of Justice is an equal opportunity employer. In the filling of vacant posts, the objectives of section 195 (1) (i) of the Constitution of SA, 1996 (Act 108 of 1996), the EE imperatives as defined by the Employment Equity Act, 1998 (Act 55 of 1998) and relevant HR policies of the Department will be taken into consideration. Successful candidates may be required to undergo security clearance.
NOTE: Applications must be submitted on Form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.gov.za. Applications should be accompanied by certified copies of qualifications, identity document and driver’s license. A SAQA evaluation report must accompany foreign qualifications. The CV must accompany the Z83 and all other supporting documents required. Applications that do not comply with the above-mentioned requirements will not be considered.
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you do not hear from us within 3 months of the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful. The department reserves the right not to fill these positions. No e-mailed, late or faxed applications will be accepted.