ADMINISTRATION CLERK – (CIVIL & CRIMINAL)
MAGISTRATE COURT: MOOKGOPHONG
Private Bag X 308, Naboomspruit 0560, 24 Fifth Street 0560
Tel (014) 743 2217
Sub-Office File 2/1/5
DATE: 11 MARCH 2021
POST: ADMINISTRATION CLERK – (CIVIL & CRIMINAL)
CENTRE: MAGISTRATE MOOKGOPHONG
SALARY: R 173 703 – R 204 612 per annum. The successful candidate will be required to sign a performance agreement.
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualifications.
- Relevant administrative experience
- Paralegal or Legal qualification will be added advantage
Skills and competencies:
- Computer literacy (MS Office).
- Good communication skills (verbal and written);
- Good interpersonal relations.
- Attention to detail.
- Maintenance of criminal record books and charge sheets
- Update case progress on JDAS and ICMS
- Issuing of summons, both criminal and civil
- Perform digital recording of court proceedings and ensure the integrity of such records
- Arrange court rolls for both civil and criminal
- Writing of witness fee books
- Filing and storage of court documents
- Granting of defaults judgment
- Completion of and issuing of committal, detentions, and warrants of arrests
- Issuing of warrants of execution against property
- Provide administrative support in general court and case flow management
- Maintenance of appeal and civil court registers
- Compiling of court statistics
- Perform other administrative duties as directed by Court Manager
ENQUIRIES: Ms. Mamabolo I Tel (014) 743 2217
APPLICATIONS: Quoting the relevant reference number, direct your application to POSTAL ADDRESS: The Court Manager, Magistrate Mookgophong, Private Bag X308, Naboomspruit, 0560 or Physical address: 24 Fifth Street next to Naboomspruit.
CLOSING DATE: 01 APRIL 2021
The Department of Justice is an equal opportunity employer. In the filling of vacant posts, the objectives of section 195 (1) (i) of the Constitution of SA, 1996 (Act 108 of 1996), the EE imperatives as defined by the Employment Equity Act, 1998 (Act 55 of 1998), and relevant HR policies of the Department will be taken into consideration. Successful candidates may be required to undergo security clearance.
NOTE: Applications must be submitted on Form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department, or on the internet at www.gov.za. Applications should be accompanied by certified copies of qualifications, identity documents,s and driver’s licenses. A SAQA evaluation report must accompany foreign qualifications. The CV must accompany the Z83 and all other supporting documents required. Applications that do not comply with the above-mentioned requirements will not be considered.
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you do not hear from us within 3 months of the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful. The department reserves the right not to fill these positions. Late or faxed applications will be accepted.