ADMINISTRATION CLERK (02 POSTS) – (CIVIL & SMALL CLAIMS)
MAGISTRATE OFFICE: MOOKGOPHONG
PRIVATE BAG X308, NABOOMSPRUIT, 0560.
NO 47, FIFTH STREET, NABOOMSPRUIT, 0560
Sub-Office File 2/1/5
11 MARCH 2021
POST: ADMINISTRATION CLERK (02 POSTS) – (CIVIL & SMALL CLAIMS)
CENTRE: MAGISTRATE MOOKGOPHONG
SALARY: R 173 703 – R 204 612 per annum. The successful candidate will be required to sign a performance agreement.
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualifications.
- Relevant administrative experience
- Knowledge of Case Flow Management will be an added advantage
- A Legal / Para-Legal qualification will serve as an advantage
- A valid driver’s license will be an added advantage.
Skills and competencies:
- Good communication skills (verbal and written);
- Good interpersonal relations.
- Attention to detail.
- Receive and process documents used in small claims court
- Issue Summons and documents of the process for small claims court
- Arrange trial dates for small claims Court with the Commissioner
- Arrange court rolls for both civil and small claims court
- Advice public with regards to procedure to institute claims
- Filing and storage of court documents
- Granting of defaults judgment
- Issuing of warrants of execution against property
- Issuing of Section 65 Notice
- Maintenance of appeal and civil court registers
- Provide any other administrative support as required by the Judiciary, Court Manager, and/or Supervisor.
- Perform other administrative duties as directed by Court Manager
ENQUIRIES: Ms. Mamabolo I ( (014) 743 2217
APPLICATIONS: Quoting the relevant reference number, direct your application to Postal address: The Court Manager, Department of Justice & Constitutional Development, PRIVATE BAG X 308, NABOOMSPRUIT, 0560.OR Hand deliver at Physical address: NO 47, FIFTH STREET, MOOKGOPHONG, 0560
CLOSING DATE: 01 APRIL 2021 The Department of Justice is an equal opportunity employer. In the filling of vacant posts, the objectives of section 195 (1) (i) of the Constitution of SA, 1996 (Act 108 of 1996), the EE imperatives as defined by the Employment Equity Act, 1998 (Act 55 of 1998), and relevant HR policies of the Department will be taken into consideration. Successful candidates may be required to undergo security clearance.
NOTE: Applications must be submitted on Form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department, or on the internet at www.gov.za. Applications should be accompanied by certified copies of qualifications, identity documents, and driver’s licenses. A SAQA evaluation report must accompany foreign qualifications. The CV must accompany the Z83 and all other supporting documents required. Applications that do not comply with the above-mentioned requirements will not be considered.
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you do not hear from us within 3 months of the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful. The department reserves the right not to fill these positions. No e-mailed, late, or faxed applications will be accepted.