PROFESSIONAL NURSE (GENERAL STREAM) GRADE 1
- Reference Number: REFS/008437
- Directorate: Nursing
- Number of posts : 5
- Package : R 256,905.00 per annum (plus benefits)
- Enquiries: Mr. S. Nhleko, Tel No: (011) 535 3006/7/8
- Basic R425 qualification i.e. Diploma / Degree in Nursing, or equivalent qualification that allows registration with SANC as a Professional Nurse. Minimum of one year’s psychiatric experience in General Nursing or Community Service. Good communication skills, both verbal and written are of importance, A valid Driver’s license and Computer literacy will be considered as an added advantage.
- Provision of optimal, holistic knowledge of mental health care in nursing. Provide complex and advance comprehensive care to patients in a psychiatric unit in a cost-effective, efficient and equitable manner. To understand the processes and other legal frameworks pertaining to the nursing and Mental Health Care Act. To act as a shift leader when required to do so. To be able to work night duty and public holidays. Ensure the implementation of the National Regulated Norms and standards and Batho-Pele Principles. To participate in other structures (committees) of the Hospital outside the unit to strengthen service delivery. Maintain own professional growth and ethical standards.
- Tara Hospital is committed to the pursuit of diversity, redress and will promote representation in terms of race, disability and gender. Applications must consist of a fully completed and signed Z83 form with a comprehensive CV containing contactable references as well as certified copies of qualifications and identity documents. The relevant reference number must be quoted in the application form. In terms of the National Qualification Framework Amendment Act 2019, it is an offense for any person to falsely or fraudulently claim to hold a qualification. Any person found to be misrepresenting their qualification, work experience, or facts in their CV will be disqualified and reported to the appropriate authority. Applications must be delivered to-: Tara the H. Moross Centre C/o HR Section, 50 Saxon Road Hurlingham 2196, can be posted to-: Tara the H. Moross Centre Private Bag x7 Randburg 2125. Due to technical problems with GPG vacancy website that the institution is consistently facing, applicants are encouraged to apply using hand delivery, postal address.
Employer: Department of Health
Location: Tara the H. Moross Centre, Sandton
Closing Date: 29-03-2021
|Do you have a Basic R425 qualification i.e. Diploma / Degree in Nursing or equivalent qualification that allows registration with SANC as a Professional Nurse?|
|Do you have a minimum of one year’s psychiatric experience in General Nursing or Community Service?|
|Do you have good communication skills, both verbal and written?|
|Do you have a valid Driver’s License?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.