Revenue Clerk (30 POSTS) Ref: S4/1/1
Commencing Salary Notch: R13 630.25 per Month.
Centres: Provincial office , Pietersburg Hospitl , Mankweng Hospital , Dilokong Hospital ,
Messina Hospital . Mokopane Hospital , Maphutha L Malatji Hospital , Seshego Hospital , Lebowakgomo Hospital , Warmbaths Hospital , Ellisras Hospital , Tshilidzini Hospital , Elim Hospital , Donald Fraser , Jane Furse Hospital , ST Rita’s Hospital , Letaba Hospital , Nkhensani Hospital , Philadelphia Hospital , W.F Knobe Hospital , Mecklenburg Hostipal , Groblersdal Hospital , DR. CN Phatudi Hospital , Sekororo Hospital , Kgapane Hospital , Van Velden Hospital .
- Qualification and Competencies
- Grade 12 certificate with Accounting /Financial Management as fully passed subjects or equivalent qualification at NQF level 4.
- A minimum of two  years relevant experience.
- An appropriate Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma or equivalent qualification at NQF 6 or 7 in financial, management /accounting/Cost Management accounting will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge and skill
- An understanding of public sector financial administration and the prescripts/provisions of PFMA and Treasury regulations.
- Computer literacy in MS Word and Excel.
- Good communication / good interpersonal relations skills
- Understanding of public sector revenue collection processes in health environment will serve as added advantage.
Key performance areas:
- Capture revenue transactions in financial and hospital systems
- Billing of service rendered
- Banking of revenue collected
- Perform daily revenue reconciliation
- Perform cashier duties
- Reconciliation of revenue and debtors accounts
- Follow up and trace all accounts outstanding according to policies and procedures
- Maintain updated relevant registers and books.
Enq: Maselele L.M
Tel: 015 293 6666
Advertisement of vacant posts in the department of health.
- Applications are hereby invited from suitable qualified candidates for advertised vacant posts.
- Applications should be submitted on the signed Z83 form obtainable from any government institution and must be accompanied by comprehensive CV and certified copies of required qualifications and identity Documents.
- Application for posts at the hospitals should be addressed to the Chief Executive officers of the hospitals as per the attached address list.
- Application where the centre is indicated as Provincial officer (Polokwane) should be addressed to : The head of department, Department of Health, Private Box X 9302, Polokwane, 0700 and for hand delivery at No. 18 College Street, 60 Fidel Castro Ruz House.
- People with disabilities are encouraged to apply and attention will be given to individuals or persons from disadvantaged communities.
- The closing date for application 29 March 2019.
NB 1: Correspondence will be entered into with shortlisted candidates only. Faxed or e-mailed application will not be considered
NB 2: The Department of health is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
NB 3: Application responding to internal circular should indicate the circular number as reference on the Z83 form.
General esquires about advertised posts should be directed to Ms Matimatjiatji RL/ Ms Mpati MM at 015 293 6126 and Ms Mampane NR t 015 293 6426 during office hours.